Skimlinks Test

Pages

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Say wha?! ANOTHER Haul?!



So you're probably sat there thinking, seriously .. another freakin' haul?!
But yes! I got paid the Friday just gone, so thought I'd treat myself to a few essentials along with a few pieces of clothing :) 

Yes, I've noticed these pics look terribly out of focus, but I was never going to get the general overview in 1 picture.. They came out fine but when I merged them, they wen't all well.. like that ^



So firstly I made a little trip to Savers...


TRESemme Shampoo & Dry Shampoo set. (£2.99 - BARGAIN ALERT!) Pantene Hairspray (Volume & Body. Ultra strong Hold) (£1.99) I also picked up a Nivea deodorant, but that's boring!  


No haul is complete without a venture to Boots...

No7 Stay Perfect - Foxglove 80. (£2 with No7 Voucher!) Barry M - Ice Cream Purple 308 (£2.99)


MaxFactor Second skin foundation - Warm Almond 045. (£12.99)


Primark time *happy dance* .. 



Again, I realize this picture is awful! I'll try get a better one soon..
Top - £6  Skirt - £10
(I also picked up two things that weren't worth a picture, plain black leggings (£3) & 'Super Cosy' black tights (£3.50))


And finally I made my first ever purchase off The Body Shop..



Rain forest volumising shampoo - 400ml (FREE) Shea body lotion - 250ml (£8) & Shea shower cream -250ml (£4)


I also bought a couple things online from H&M, but they are yet to arrive.. 

Vicki :) x










2 comments:

  1. nice haul!!!!
    and i was reading your last post, and i love the real techniques brushes too!

    Following u now via Google+. Follow me back if you like! ♥
    Say meow to me on:
    Miss Kwong: From Catwalk to Classroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They're amazing aren't they :)
      Tehe, thank you :D Following you back! Your gorgeous!xx

      Delete

Skimlinks Test