Skimlinks Test

Pages

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Newlook basic lusts..


Hi guys,
I'm having one of those super long boring days with nothing better to do than do some online browsing and I've made up an outfit with things that have been on my wishlist for a while.
These are all pretty basic items, but I like them :)



1. Black mini tube skirt - £7.99 2. Red peplum shell top - £8.99 3. Black glitter bow skinny waist belt -  £3.99

3 Items for £20.97 (minus shipping) Not bad at all! I doubt they'll be sat on a wish list for too long.
Paired with some tights and black heels/ wedges of some sort, you'd be away!



Have you been lusting after anything recently?
Vicki :) x



3 comments:

  1. Really want that glitter bow belt, too cute! x

    http://girlinthelens.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right! :)
    Love your blog by the way!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute, paired with fishnet tights would be great.
    I'll be happy if you check out my blog too=)

    ReplyDelete

Skimlinks Test