Skimlinks Test

Pages

Thursday 8 November 2012

Beauty Bloggers Tag

Beauty Bloggers Tag..

Naughty me hasn't blogged again in over a week.. 


1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
It's not wavy, but nearing that.. 

2. What is your natural hair color?
Blonde, don't let the roots fool you!


3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I dye it myself :) Much cheaper!

4. How often do you wash your hair?
I try to go for every other day, unless there's a special occasion.

5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
I more often then not have it the same, unless I'm at work then up it goes *thumbs down*

6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
When I can be bothered, I do it myself.. Can't afford to go to a salon unfortunately.

7. How often to you change your nail polish?
I don't wear nail polish that often as work don't allow it so this question isn't really applicable to me..

8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?
I wear polish on my toes all year round!

9. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
About 10 minutes for every day, longer if I'm going somewhere nice 

10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Face

11. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I collect it, as I don't really like to run out I have little stashes of each thing.

12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Only if I'm going somewhere special.

13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
Nope, only really for work and when I go out. I like to let my skin breathe and I'm too lazy to want to take a face of make up off at the end of the day.

14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?
I sometimes wear it if I'm alone, like after work. But more so with family.

15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
It depends where I'm going, I won't leave without having curled my eyelashes and put mascara on.. But If a quick trip to Tesco is needed, I'll go without foundation. If I were going to town, it would be a different matter!

16. How many high end products do you have?
Not many, just a MAC Foundation and powder (which I don't actually use all that much anymore)

17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
I try to do it atleast once a week (I should probably do it more often, but I'm too lazy!)

18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
Again; It depends, If I'm going out for a meal or something.. I'd try and plan it the night before. Day to day, I'd decide as I was getting dressed!

19. How often do you change your handbag?
As soon as it breaks and needs replacing haha.

20. What time do you get up & go to sleep?
On a work day I sadly have to get up at 5am, non working days, I aim for 8am atleast.. so I've had a decent lay in and don't get out of routine. + I try to go to sleep around 9/10pm..

21. How often & when do you workout?
As I recently joined the gym, I try go there once a week.. (I haven't been for 3 weeks and I'm going tomorrow..EEK!)

22. Left-handed or Right-handed?
Right-handed.

23. How tall are you?
Around 5ft 3, ish.

24. Do you speak a foreign language?
I'd love to say I could fluently speak Spanish, but sadly I can't .. but I know enough to get me by in a Spanish speaking country.

25. How many pets do you have?
I have 4 cats (madness, I know)

26. How often are you on Blogger?
Again, I aim for once a week atleast.. but sometimes even fail that target (my bad)

27. Do you read the comments posted on blogs?
Yes, I read and reply to all comments.

28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
I most certainly do! Although, more often than not they are mental lists and I forget things until I see them in the shop (I should really learn to write stuff down!)

29. How did you come up with your blog name?
It's pretty much my username for everything, and there isn't much behind it really.. I just love simple things!

30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
I try to use my friends iPhone(4) most of the time, failing that I use a Nikon D3100.

31. How often do you clean your house? (Daily, weekly, other)
As I still live at home, I only really clean my bedroom.. which I do quite often as sadly my boyfriend is a smoker and manages to get tobacco EVERYWHERE!  

32. What is your favorite color?
Pretty much any shade of pink!

33. What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine?
I only really read magazines when I go on Holiday or I'm travelling.. + Then I just get what ever is there really haha.

34. Do you swear?
Too often :/

35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
I'm going to write a few my posts for future times when I get a little stuck, have some food! Then get myself an early night .. It's been a long day!

I tag anyone who reads this! Leave your links below!

Vicki :) x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test