Skimlinks Test

Pages

Thursday 25 April 2013

Makeup Surgery..


Good afternoon lovelies :D  It's nice and sunny here where I am, and has been all day.. and as this weather cheers me up so much I thought get my ass in gear, write a blog post + have a work out!! So part 1.. Le blog post.
Today I'm sharing a little procedure with you on some used up concealer.. (Well at least I thought they were).


What you will need




1. The item(s) your cutting open.
2. Scissors.
3. A cotton bud stick.
4. A little empty sample pot.

Now this is probably this simplest thing you could ever do, and you don't really need me to tell you what to do, but this is mearly what I've done and me showing you how much product/ money your about to throw away.



First things first, cut the cotton bud off the stick.


Then cut the product open! Don't be scared, get stuck in! 


Use the stick of the cotton bud to scoop the remaining product out and into the pot. (It may be an idea to have some tissue or baby wipes handy at this point).



 - Pretty much empty concealer..












                 Half full pot of concealer, yay! - 


1 comment:

  1. I Nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award http://naturalbeautyoxo.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Skimlinks Test