Skimlinks Test

Pages

Monday 28 May 2012

About me tag.


I've seen a couple of people do this tag as a blog post, instead of a YouTube video so I thought I'd give it a go :) So if any of you want to get to know me a little more, keep reading..
Questions:
1. Do you have a middle name?
Yes, I do.. It's Lauren :)


2. What is/was your favorite subject at school?
Probably Art/Textiles, not that I was very artistic.. just because they were very relaxed subjects.


3. What is your favorite drink?
I have a couple, but have recently started drinking Cherryade again (Reminds me of when I was little - simple times)


4. What is your favorite song at the moment?
Alex Clare - Too Close.


5. What would you name your kids?
Hmmmm.. I like Harrison for a boy.. (but my mum stole that). And Charlotte for a girl. 


6. Do you participate in any sports?
I can happily say, I do not haha.


7. Favorite Book?
Sophie Kinsella - Remember me. 


8. Favorite colour?
I'm boring, just any kind of pink.


9. Favorite animal?
Cat.


10. Favorite perfume?
Without a doubt, Chanel Coco Mademoiselle.


11. Favorite holiday?
Probably Christmas.


12. Have you graduated high school?
I didn't graduate exactly, I got pulled out of school year before my exams so I never took them. But I'm out of secondary school/ high school age so.. 


13. Have you ever been out of the country? If so how many times?
I have. Far too many times to remember (without sounding selfish/braggy)


14. Do you speak any other languages?
I wouldn't say I could speak another language fluently, but I like to think I can speak enough Spanish to get me by in any Spanish speaking countries. 


15. How many siblings do you have?
1 Brother (Harrison - 1 In July) and 1 sister (Kayleigh - 21 In August)  ..Yes, my mum is mad!


16. What is your favorite store?
Would have to be Primark or H&M


17. Favorite restaurant?
I don't go out a lot, but 'ASK' (Italian)

18. Do you like school?
I liked Infants and Juniors school.. They were just so simple and happy :) I didn't like Secondary school so much (a lot happened while I was there which I don't want to remember).

19. Favorite Youtuber?
Again, I have a lot of favs.. But I'll put 5 here I think..
FleurDeForce
Sprinkleofglitter
Zoella
Karrisx

Charliefulbeauty

^ If you don't already watch any of these girls, go do it now! :)


20. Favorite Movie?
The Green Mile.


21. Favorite TV show?
Hands down, The Big Bang Theory.


22. PC or Mac?
PC. Could never justify buying a MAC, when I know all it would do would be to piss me off haha. 

23. What kind of phone do you have? 
I have a 'Smartphone' (HTC Wildfire)

24. How tall are you?
I'm 5'3 Ish.

Hope that's enlightened you a little..If there's anything else you'd like to know then Leave a comment below (It makes my day :D ..)
Hope your having a good day!
Vicki :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test