Skimlinks Test

Pages

Tuesday 1 May 2012

My 'Bathroom Essentials'



Okay, so this is a little random.. but I thought I'd show you lot my 'bathroom essential' (yes, just stuff I use in the bath/shower etc.. Nothing weird haha.)





                      
So these lovely products are my current musts.. I do love to try new things, but a couple of these I think are gunna be keepers!

I like to stay simple with cosmetics/ beauty products (These count as beauty products right?!) As the name of my blog suggests. Why go all out on a shampoo, when you could save up for a nice pair of shoes instead :D And at the same time, have perfectly awesome products.. at reasonable prices.

*List addiction*  - Sorry guys.

  • Tresemme - Deep Cleansing Shampoo. (for all hair types)
  • Bed Head - Moisture Maniac, moisturizing Conditioner.
  • Rituals - Yogi Flow, foaming shower gel. Indian Rose & Sweet Almond Oil.
  • Soap & Glory - Flake away.
  • Boots - Exfoliating Face Scrub. Tea Tree+ Witch hazel.

I couldn't highly recommend any of these enough. (Not tried any? I demand you to, go on.. Boots.. now!!)

I don't wanna get too much into each one, cause I doubt you'd want that (If you do, let me know) .. But this may say something about me, I don't know.. but they all smell friggin' BEAUTIFUL! Even if you don't go and buy any of these, just go out and smell them (you'll feel weird doing so, but we all do it let's be honest).

They ALL do what the say on the tin so to speak, so I'm very happy with this little selection of lovelyness. And best of all, they didn't cost the Earth! :D


Let me know if you use/ have used any of the above products, and tell me you thoughts! :)

Vicki :) x

1 comment:

  1. Thanks :) Sure.. I'll go over and have a look at your blog now..

    ReplyDelete

Skimlinks Test