Skimlinks Test

Pages

Thursday 25 July 2013

Organic Surge Haul



Afternoon beautiful (yes, you!) .. I have a little haul for you here, I ordered this mid June but never got round to taking photo's for a haul. If you follow me on Instagram (allthesimplethingsxo) you would know I finally fixed one of my blogging problems and bought a new laptop :D It's on windows 8 though so I'm really struggling to get used to it hence this taking so long. Anyway.. to the haul!



I told you it was a little one..

First class mask - £8.49
Daily care face wash - Reduced from £5.49 - £2.74
Blissful daily moisturiser - £8.49
Kiss & Make up wipes - Reduced from £3.49 - £0.87

I've tried and loved the BDM so wanted to grab another tub/jar and it was free shipping over £20 I think so I thought I'd treat myself as my birthday had just been. Have to say though, I'm not very keen on the smell of the face wash.. but I shall report back if and when I use it.

I have another collective haul coming up soon (with 2 parts) so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test