Skimlinks Test

Pages

Monday 14 October 2013

France + Birmingham Haul.


So I've been back from France a week now, so thought I'd go ahead and show you what I got while I was out there/ in duty free/ within a little trip to Birmingham I made when I got back. 






Bioderma twin pack 16.28 euros. Supermarket own brand version around 5 euros. Avene eau thermale,  3.77 euros. Clinique dramatically different moisturising lotion+ £24.55 from duty free, where I also picked up another bottle of my beloved Chanel Coco Mademoiselle for £43.95.





Whilst on the flight home, I picked up this 'travel exclusive' set from Benefit called She's so... Jetset!
Which included: 4 Shade eyeshadow palette,the POREfessional mini, They're real! Mascara, First-Class face powder with brush, travel size Life on the A List lip gloss and a double ended applicator. All for £25.




While I was in Birmingham I only went to 2 places, MUJI and Selfridges, I didn't go too crazy and just picked up a back up of my favourite face powder for around £20. The Muji 2 drawer wide, drawers for £11 (ish).. And a little treat in the Selfridges food hall in the shape of a single pot of lucky charms!

I recently went to a student lock in and picked up a few bits including a bargainous pair of Kurt Geiger shoes, would anybody be interested in seeing what I picked up?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test