Skimlinks Test

Pages

Tuesday 29 July 2014

July Haul


Just a few items I picked up on my trip to Lanzarote, through duty free and when were back in London.








Clinique mini chubby stick in super strawberry in Glamour magazine £2 (they also had another pinky colour, the dramatically different lotion and the high impact mascara too I believe).






Of course whilst in duty free I had to go to MAC! I picked up these two beauties (which annoyingly look very similar just sitting there!) I got Speak Louder - which is my new favourite! & Lustering - which I'm not very happy with. (Swatches at the bottom of this post). £12.50 each.


Bourjois waterproof eye make up remover. I can't remember how much this was but I think It was around 3-5 Euros.





I was so happy to see this Essence stand in a store we found in Puerto Del Carmen. Both items were 2.89 Euros each.





I swear when I swatched the tester for Lustering It was a lot more opaque than this, which is why I'm a little disappointed now having paid out £12.50 for it.




A little random but I picked these up on the plane both for £20 (or £15 each.. no brainer!!)




 Slight splurge when me and my friend popped into London.. I had a generous sample of this cleanser last year and absolutely fell in love so had to pick up the full size.. at a slightly gutting £33, the lovely lady who served me also gave me a few samples of serum too! Yay!







There was no real reason to buy another dry shampoo, other than the fact I'd never seen this Aussie one before.. (and look what it says in the 'directions'). I picked it up in Boots whilst we were in London for £3.33
On the other hand, there was very good reasoning for jumping on the very late tangle teezer band waggon.. When on the train to gatwick airport.. I realised I'd forgotten to pack my hair brush!! I'd packed a comb, but that just wouldn't cut it for how long I needed it.. so I gave in and bought the pink beauty in Boots at Gatwick for £10.99


No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test