Skimlinks Test

Pages

Wednesday 29 January 2014

What I'm taking on my travels.. beauty edit



Eee, I'm so excited! I'm going up to Yorkshire in 2 days! 2 frigging days! :D :D :D
I'm sorry.. ahem..

I just thought I'd share what beauty related items I'm taking with me..




1. No7 Face wipes
2. La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo
3. Sample of Clinique clarifying lotion (2 - Dry Combination)
4. Clinique moisture surge
5. Some baby shampoo decanted into a S&G tub for washing my brushes.
6. Bioderma (I will be buying a small travel bottle to decant this as well.. but for the purposes of the photo..)
And lastly just some cotton pads, cotton wool balls and cotton buds.



1. Either Toni & Guy glamour firm hold hairspray or Tresemme freeze hold hairspray..
2. Batiste in tropical.
3. Herbal Essences beautiful ends shampoo
4. Aussie miracle moist conditioner
5. a decanted bottle of a heat proctectant.



1. I love.. coconut & cream shower gel
2. Soap & Glory The righteous butter.
3. Sanctuary body moisture spray.


1. White glow toothpaste
2. Decanted Colgate Plax whitening mouthwash.
3. Decanted Asda bubble bath.
4. Dove original compressed deo.

I'm also taking exfoliating gloves, a facial exfoliator sponge and an old shower puff thing.. (Just a tip, if you have one getting to the end of it's life.. save it! Go onto a new one and if you ever go travelling anywhere take the old one you'd put by then you have no need to bring it home/ get all your stuff wet :))

As I have a new fancy camera, I'm going to try to get some nice photo's while I'm upped north (like my accent? ;)) And put them together when I get back..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test