Skimlinks Test

Pages

Saturday 9 August 2014

Collective Haul Part 1


I know I shouldn't have.. but I was in town anyway picking up a new nail polish for a client.. and I sorta just fell into Boots.. and I had vouchers... Is that enough justification?!




I got a mix of skin care, make up and nail polishes from Sallys, Boots and Cosmeticsfairy.co.uk




Unfortunately I've checked the CF website and neither of these lip products seem to be on there anymore.. But I'm so glad I managed to pick up the Infallible lipstick while I could! It's a beautiful 'my lips but better' colour and was only 99p!!! I'm not as keen on the GlamShine Lipgloss thingy.. at £2.99 I couldn't of gone wrong, but It needs so many coats to be opaque .. ain't nobody got time for that!



Also from CF I picked up these 3 mini Essie polishes for 99p each and all of them are still available here.



Tea tree & witch hazel night treatment gel (£2.99 + Extra points thingy) , No7 Cleansing water (£9.50 - No7 £5 off voucher making it £4.50) and Boots Botanics cleansing balm (Currently on offer for £6.48 and I had a £2 off voucher making it only £4.48). 

If you've seen my recent blog post about 'project use up' .. You may join even me in the question of, why the hell do you need more cleansers woman?!! It was the vouchers, they suckered me in! Officially not buying anymore skincare till next year now! Maybe even 2016!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test