Skimlinks Test

Pages

Sunday 27 January 2013

Collective Haul; Part 1


Hi guys, I'm back with another haul! Yay! 
Thought you might like to see what I've bought over the last few months, I've had to split this into 2 half's as this already has a tone of pictures. So this half is the more beauty bits and the second half will be clothes and other random things :)





As you may or may not know, I have hair extensions in (Post to come) and I was recommended this kit from my hair extension technician. It's available on eBay but I bought mine from Trendsetters for £20 (Same price as eBay) and you get a shampoo, conditioner, leave in spray and shine spray. *fingers crossed*







I'm not much of an experimental person when it comes to eye shadow and I've owned palette's in the past but haven't got much use out of them. I saw somebody review this one, and I thought for the price.. I'd give it a go. I think it was around £6 including postage.


Sadly It came from China, and took well over a month to get to me, I'm thinking it got stopped at customs as there is a massive chunk of black (see above picture) missing and black specks everywhere! Luckily I don't tend to use black eye shadow. But still, I was not impressed.. The palette it'self is good, but I'm not sure about the company.. I would leave a link, but they've sold out now.








Thought I'd treat myself a little while I was in London with the Boyfriend in December, I am slightly unimpressed though..  I swatched them as soon as I could, but all that I felt was 'meh' I even used one and it did NOTHING! I genuinely don't know what to do, they were reduced as they were a Christmas set, but I still feel slightly conned. I think I may resort to putting them on eBay if I'm honest!



First MAC Lipstick, where have I been?! There is just TOO many, I didn't know what to go for. I swatched a few and decided to go for Snob. I loved how it looked on my hand, my lips on the other hand (Barbie alert!) I managed to tone it down adding a darker lip gloss. I will definitely go back at some point and pick up another! £14 on a lipstick is an investment for me, so recommendations on a wearable day to night colour would be great! 


Now, I don't seem to be having much luck! I thought I'd jump on the band wagon and buy on of the Maybelline Color Tattoo's, I wanted 'On and on bronze' which I thought Is what I picked up, but naughty Superdrug covered the colour name with a security sticker and I got home to find out I actually bought 'Permanent Taupe' .. I'm going to give it a go though and go back at pick up On and on bronze at some point (I will check this time). £4.99 (Boots


Random essentials - Tanning mit £2.66
                             - Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation 52, around £10
                             - Carex Aloe Vera hand gel - £1
 


                                                               Part 2 coming soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test