Skimlinks Test

Pages

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Haul (Primark, Boots and Newlook) - 1.3.14



A few weekends ago when I was feeling sorry for myself, I of course went shopping. Now I didn't pick up very much, but I'm happy with what I got and I thought I'd share it with you :)




First off I had to take advantage of the big 3 for 2 event in Boots..  Dove dry shampoo - £4.59. Herbal Essences Moroccan shine shampoo - £3.79. Rimmel Match Perfection foundation (100 Ivory, sadly too dark) - £6.99. Seventeen phwoarr paint concealer (Fair) - £5.49.  L'oreal Super Liner - Around £6. 



On eBay I picked up these little sample pot things so I could decant the end of my concealer like I did in this post. And they were £2.69 (Link to item)




In Newlook I picked up a new handbag, did I need a new one?! No, probably not but I felt ill so thought I'd just treat myself. It was £19.99 (available here) + I did get my 10% student discount off that and the 'scrunchies' shown above which were £2.99 (available here).




And of course no trip to town is complete without a trip to 'ol Primark .. Unfortunately nothing really took my fancy apart from this above skater skirt which I nabbed for £1!! Bargain! And one of the £5 basic skater dresses (shown below)



Hopefully my next haul will be a little more exciting, but I'm officially skint for the next week and a half! Sad times..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test