Skimlinks Test

Pages

Thursday 20 March 2014

Review - Cocoa Brown Self Tan



I'm not a massive fake tan person, but I like to dabble now and then and had heard good things about the Cocoa Brown tan. I found it in my local Primark for £6 but It's also available from Feel Unique






The tan itself is a mousse formula (the best kind in my opinion) and comes out the can like hair mousse and expands unlike other mousse tans I've previously tried. So It's pretty easy to pump out too much, especially as a little goes a very long way with this.





^ Yeah, that's pure muscle ;)

Now the tan claims to give you beautifully bronzed, radiant skin in just 1 hour.. 


After 1 hour

It did live up to it's 1 hour claim .. But then I rinsed it off..

After I rinsed it off .. :/

 I applied another layer after I rinsed the first lot off, feeling slightly disappointed. (apologies as the next before and after were taken in the evening







All in all it was a lovely tan; It didn't smell of that traditionally known fake tan smell, it applied nicely, and gave a lovely subtle colour.. although it did fade very patchy and unlike St. Moriz + Sunkissed, you can't really tell how much you have left. I've used it a few times now and have had the same patchy fading. It's brilliant if you need a quick fix tan for a few days, but I wouldn't use this prior to going on holiday..





No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test